Gung may only be young but she has plenty of fitness and sport experience under her belt. From a young age, she has always been into different sports, eventually getting into Boxing when she was in high school. From there, she went on to represent her home city, building up her reputation to then become the Thai National Champion.
She has since completed a Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education, which has led her to become a top trainer for Muay Thai, Boxing and Personal Training.
- Was in the Thai National Boxing team
- Thailand National Games Champion
- Thailand National Youth Games Champion
- The University Sports of Thailand Champion
- Gold medal winner 3 years in a row, including ‘Best Champion’- Boxing Championship of Thailand
- Honoured as ‘Top Athlete of the Navy Club’ after 4 years, winning 3 gold medals
- All-round fitness trainer and Muay Thai and Boxing instructor- V38 Fitness, 2016 to present
- Instructor- Winyuu Boxing Studio, 2015 to 2016
- Core ABD trainer and Muay Thai instructor- Riverine Hotel, 2014
- Practical Muay Thai Instructor- Ubon Ratchathani Sports School, 2014
- Western Boxing, amateur and professional– 2006-2010
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education– Institute of Physical Education, Sukhothai, 2010-2014
- Health and Safety through Physical Education– Institute of Physical Education, Sukhothai, 2016