From a very young age, Sophie has always been into sports. She started playing football from the age of 5 and went on to be in various sports teams from football to basketball, to the triple jump to cross-country running, gaining captaincy in many of them. She has competed at a very high level, and has represented her local Borough and County many times in England.
Sophie has a passion for martial arts, having tried many, but mainly practices Kickboxing, Muay Thai and Kung Fu, and has competed in England. She also is very knowledgeable in nutrition.
- Currently a Purple Belt in Kickboxing through WAKO (World Association of Kickboxing Organizations)
- Currently Orange belt in Kung Fu through WAKO (World Association of Kickboxing Organizations)
- Part of WAKO GB squad training- 2015
- Middlesex County football team captain- England, 2004
- Hillingdon Borough football team captain- England 2003
- Reserve team squad member, often captain- Barnet Ladies F.C., 2013-2016
- Appeared in football BBC TV series ‘Hero to Zero’, with English football star Michael Owen- 2000
- Assistant coach, Kickboxing– South East Academy of Martial Arts, 2015 (England)
- Trying different martial arts to increase skill set whilst travelling in Eastern Asia and Australia- Muay Boran, Brazilian Jiujitsu, Krav Maga, Japanese Jujutsu & Weapons, Thai Boxing and Muay Chaiya- 2015-present