Alex has over 10 years’ experience with training and teaching Parkour/Free Running and has been coaching classes and leading workshops since 2009, in many different countries. He was in the first group of ADAPT (the first and only recognised Parkour coaching certification) qualified coaches in the world, where he was also the youngest globally at that time!
He also has a background in various martial arts and boxing and has competed in MMA, Taekwondo and Muay Thai. He has vast experience coaching physical fitness and has a passion for health and nutrition.
- Opened Thailand’s first ever Parkour gym, in conjunction with Asia Parkour
- Ran the first Parkour and Free Running facility in Sydney, Australia
- Was one of the first and youngest people to receive the ADAPT qualification (Parkour coaching certificate)
- Level 1 and 2 ADAPT– certified
- National Diploma in Sports and Exercise Sciences